Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still the magazine's publisher, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics.

Property Value
dbo:abstract
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still the magazine's publisher, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still the magazine's publisher, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. The magazine has regularly taken a liberal or social democratic outlook on American and world politics, advocating Internationalism in regards to foreign policy and a working-class based political movement in the United States, often coming into conflict with the mainstream Democratic Party, which has tacked to the Centre and towards the Suburbs in recent modern history. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still the magazine's publisher, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. The magazine has regularly taken a liberal or social democratic outlook on American and world politics, advocating Internationalism in regards to foreign policy and a working-class based political movement in the United States, often coming into conflict with the mainstream Democratic Party, which has tacked to the Centre and towards the Suburbs in recent modern history. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still the magazine's publisher, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. The magazine has regularly taken a liberal or social democratic outlook on American and world politics, advocating Internationalism in regards to foreign policy and a working-class based political movement in the United States, often coming into conflict with the mainstream Democratic Party, which often takes more centrist positions than Rolling Stone. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by [[Jann Wenner], and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. The magazine has regularly taken a liberal or social democratic outlook on American and world politics, advocating Internationalism in regards to foreign policy and a working-class based political movement in the United States, often coming into conflict with the mainstream Democratic Party, which often takes more centrist positions than Rolling Stone. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. The magazine has regularly taken a liberal or social democratic outlook on American and world politics, advocating Internationalism in regards to foreign policy and a working-class based political movement in the United States, often coming into conflict with the mainstream Democratic Party, which often takes more centrist positions than Rolling Stone. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. Rolling Stones Magazine is the world's biggest music fact and information site for music fans all over the world. (en)
  • (Not to be confused with Rollin' Stone or The Rolling Stones.) Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture music. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture music and celebrities. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture related with musicians and celebrities. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including mulhsic, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967i and featured on the coverg and was published every two weeks. It is iknown for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States,u it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is a far-left American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on music, politics, and popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on music, the LBGTQ communitypolitics, and really anything to do with anal sex. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is This is the largest illuminati magazine promoting vocal and musical talent that has sold the soul to the devil!. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. Penske Media Corporation is the current owner of Rolling Stone, purchasing 51 percent of the magazine in 2017 and the remaining 49 percent in 2019. (en)
dbo:circulation
  • 700622 (xsd:integer)
dbo:depictionDescription
  • Cover of the issue dated February 1, 2012, featuringCeeLo Green,Adam Levine,Christina Aguilera, andBlake Shelton (en)
  • Cover of the issue dated February, 2021, featuringDua Lipa (en)
  • Cover of the issue 1348 dated February 2021, featuringDua Lipa (en)
  • Cover of Rolling Stone #1348 dated February 2021, featuringDua Lipa. (en)
dbo:founder
dbo:genre
dbo:issn
  • 0035-791X
dbo:logo
  • Rolling_Stone_2019.svg
dbo:publisher
dbo:thumbnail
dbo:wikiPageEditLink
dbo:wikiPageExternalLink
dbo:wikiPageExtracted
  • 2020-04-21 23:39:02Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-02 01:34:26Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-13 18:57:11Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-13 21:04:04Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-17 05:10:10Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-17 05:11:22Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-17 05:13:02Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-17 05:22:38Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-20 19:59:45Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-22 20:40:25Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-22 20:40:36Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-22 20:41:55Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-22 20:42:46Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-23 12:35:15Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-23 22:52:58Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-23 22:54:11Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-24 16:07:18Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-24 18:04:20Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-24 18:12:45Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-24 18:13:42Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:22:43Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:40:48Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:41:44Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:43:40Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:43:51Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:51:47Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-30 20:40:16Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-05 19:52:57Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-07 04:32:45Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-11 18:30:32Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-23 11:12:30Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-23 11:13:13Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-23 11:58:56Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-27 02:53:02Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-05 12:36:23Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-06 03:57:24Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 21:07:30Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 21:21:56Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 21:29:19Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 21:36:16Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 21:44:39Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 22:00:33Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 01:13:36Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 01:13:53Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 22:24:46Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 22:26:58Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 22:54:00Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 22:54:30Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-16 18:37:20Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-24 02:13:47Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-24 02:14:04Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-24 02:16:20Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-24 02:55:04Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-31 19:17:52Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-31 19:18:12Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-31 19:19:17Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-31 19:19:39Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-03 09:23:16Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-03 18:27:40Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-13 10:13:03Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-21 17:17:20Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-21 17:17:47Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-21 17:18:24Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-21 17:42:35Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-21 19:40:36Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-28 20:46:33Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-09-21 05:57:50Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-09-30 04:02:32Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-09-30 21:15:45Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-09-30 21:16:43Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-10-19 18:34:11Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-10-25 13:41:50Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-10-25 13:43:28Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-10-28 11:38:19Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-11-27 05:16:46Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-09 13:55:46Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-09 18:18:15Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-10 05:12:08Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-14 21:34:35Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-17 00:02:27Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-17 11:01:14Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-23 01:22:05Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-28 22:02:33Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-28 22:04:51Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-29 16:28:15Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-04 01:34:34Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-08 03:18:27Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-15 03:19:08Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-15 17:32:17Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-17 16:56:16Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-21 16:31:37Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-28 04:32:17Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-30 14:39:03Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-30 15:37:05Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-30 18:21:57Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-30 19:15:13Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-30 22:12:32Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-31 14:29:09Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-01 19:18:06Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-01 19:19:48Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-02 14:03:54Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-02 14:43:25Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-02 14:57:14Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-05 11:38:52Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-06 04:44:50Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-16 22:11:32Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-19 00:43:58Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-22 22:14:53Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-22 22:17:58Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-22 22:21:37Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-22 22:32:14Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-24 18:16:41Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-24 18:16:53Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-26 22:51:10Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 00:59:25Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 02:59:25Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 04:44:15Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 06:40:06Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 06:40:12Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 08:48:43Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-03-01 15:53:06Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-03-09 21:41:46Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-03-11 17:35:46Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-03-18 01:00:21Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-12 14:35:49Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:46:42Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:46:55Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:48:38Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:50:05Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:50:34Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:52:53Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:53:11Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-16 05:19:58Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-19 13:19:18Z (xsd:date)
dbo:wikiPageHistoryLink
dbo:wikiPageID
  • 25441 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageLength
  • 70050 (xsd:integer)
  • 70074 (xsd:integer)
  • 70099 (xsd:integer)
  • 70128 (xsd:integer)
  • 70257 (xsd:integer)
  • 70567 (xsd:integer)
  • 70644 (xsd:integer)
  • 70789 (xsd:integer)
  • 70790 (xsd:integer)
  • 70791 (xsd:integer)
  • 70794 (xsd:integer)
  • 70795 (xsd:integer)
  • 70798 (xsd:integer)
  • 70800 (xsd:integer)
  • 70807 (xsd:integer)
  • 70809 (xsd:integer)
  • 70820 (xsd:integer)
  • 70822 (xsd:integer)
  • 70830 (xsd:integer)
  • 70834 (xsd:integer)
  • 70842 (xsd:integer)
  • 70845 (xsd:integer)
  • 70857 (xsd:integer)
  • 70879 (xsd:integer)
  • 70901 (xsd:integer)
  • 70905 (xsd:integer)
  • 70906 (xsd:integer)
  • 70973 (xsd:integer)
  • 71201 (xsd:integer)
  • 71518 (xsd:integer)
  • 71524 (xsd:integer)
  • 71876 (xsd:integer)
  • 71974 (xsd:integer)
  • 72544 (xsd:integer)
  • 72565 (xsd:integer)
  • 72567 (xsd:integer)
  • 72681 (xsd:integer)
  • 73475 (xsd:integer)
  • 73480 (xsd:integer)
  • 73481 (xsd:integer)
  • 73485 (xsd:integer)
  • 73486 (xsd:integer)
  • 73487 (xsd:integer)
  • 73496 (xsd:integer)
  • 73497 (xsd:integer)
  • 73514 (xsd:integer)
  • 73531 (xsd:integer)
  • 73542 (xsd:integer)
  • 73589 (xsd:integer)
  • 74497 (xsd:integer)
  • 74501 (xsd:integer)
  • 74843 (xsd:integer)
  • 74926 (xsd:integer)
  • 75059 (xsd:integer)
  • 75077 (xsd:integer)
  • 75079 (xsd:integer)
  • 75080 (xsd:integer)
  • 75086 (xsd:integer)
  • 75095 (xsd:integer)
  • 75105 (xsd:integer)
  • 75107 (xsd:integer)
  • 75109 (xsd:integer)
  • 75122 (xsd:integer)
  • 75125 (xsd:integer)
  • 75129 (xsd:integer)
  • 75133 (xsd:integer)
  • 75170 (xsd:integer)
  • 75174 (xsd:integer)
  • 75175 (xsd:integer)
  • 75395 (xsd:integer)
  • 75419 (xsd:integer)
  • 75469 (xsd:integer)
  • 75559 (xsd:integer)
  • 75609 (xsd:integer)
  • 75647 (xsd:integer)
  • 76109 (xsd:integer)
  • 76345 (xsd:integer)
  • 77327 (xsd:integer)
  • 77815 (xsd:integer)
  • 78186 (xsd:integer)
  • 78284 (xsd:integer)
  • 78305 (xsd:integer)
  • 78307 (xsd:integer)
  • 78308 (xsd:integer)
  • 78309 (xsd:integer)
  • 78320 (xsd:integer)
  • 78359 (xsd:integer)
  • 78573 (xsd:integer)
  • 83133 (xsd:integer)
  • 83206 (xsd:integer)
  • 83222 (xsd:integer)
  • 83260 (xsd:integer)
  • 83582 (xsd:integer)
  • 83595 (xsd:integer)
  • 83598 (xsd:integer)
  • 83688 (xsd:integer)
  • 83711 (xsd:integer)
  • 83712 (xsd:integer)
  • 83713 (xsd:integer)
  • 83725 (xsd:integer)
  • 83727 (xsd:integer)
  • 84849 (xsd:integer)
  • 84859 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageModified
  • 2020-04-21 23:38:58Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-13 18:57:03Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-13 21:03:56Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-17 05:10:06Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-17 05:11:20Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-17 05:12:58Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-17 05:22:34Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-22 20:41:51Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-22 20:42:41Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-23 12:35:07Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-23 22:52:53Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-23 22:54:06Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-24 16:07:15Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-24 18:04:16Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-24 18:12:41Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-24 18:13:37Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:22:35Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:40:42Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:41:36Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:43:32Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:43:43Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-28 12:51:38Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-05-30 20:40:08Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-05 19:52:54Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-07 04:32:40Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-11 18:30:26Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-23 11:12:27Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-23 11:13:05Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-23 11:58:51Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-06-27 02:52:57Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-05 12:36:20Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-06 03:57:20Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 21:07:26Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 21:21:51Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 21:29:15Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 21:36:13Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 21:44:34Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-07 22:00:29Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 01:13:29Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 01:13:47Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 22:24:43Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 22:26:55Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 22:53:57Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-08 22:54:25Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-16 18:37:14Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-24 02:13:41Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-24 02:13:58Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-24 02:16:14Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-24 02:54:57Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-31 19:17:47Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-31 19:18:05Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-31 19:19:11Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-07-31 19:19:33Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-03 09:23:09Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-03 18:27:32Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-13 10:12:56Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-21 17:17:17Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-21 17:17:43Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-21 17:18:20Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-21 17:42:28Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-21 19:40:33Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-08-28 20:46:27Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-09-21 05:57:47Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-09-30 04:02:27Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-09-30 21:15:39Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-09-30 21:16:35Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-10-19 18:34:02Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-10-25 13:41:40Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-10-25 13:43:21Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-10-28 11:38:11Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-11-27 05:16:40Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-09 13:55:39Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-09 18:18:07Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-10 05:12:05Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-14 21:34:29Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-17 00:02:23Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-17 11:01:10Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-23 01:21:59Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-28 22:02:24Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-28 22:04:44Z (xsd:date)
  • 2020-12-29 16:28:06Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-04 01:34:29Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-08 03:18:22Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-15 03:19:01Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-15 17:32:12Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-17 16:56:11Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-21 16:31:26Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-28 04:32:10Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-30 14:38:52Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-30 15:36:58Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-30 18:21:50Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-30 19:14:57Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-30 22:12:28Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-01-31 14:28:59Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-01 19:18:00Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-01 19:19:43Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-02 14:03:02Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-02 14:43:21Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-02 14:57:06Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-05 11:38:45Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-06 04:44:42Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-16 22:11:22Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-19 00:43:52Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-22 22:14:41Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-22 22:17:52Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-22 22:21:25Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-22 22:32:07Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-24 18:16:28Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-24 18:16:43Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-26 22:51:04Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 00:58:51Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 02:59:19Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 04:44:10Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 06:39:55Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 06:40:05Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-02-28 08:48:33Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-03-01 15:52:49Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-03-09 21:41:38Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-03-11 17:35:40Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-03-18 01:00:13Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-12 14:35:44Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:46:33Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:46:46Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:49:57Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:50:23Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:52:47Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-15 15:53:04Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-16 05:19:53Z (xsd:date)
  • 2021-04-19 13:19:08Z (xsd:date)
dbo:wikiPageOutDegree
  • 200 (xsd:integer)
  • 201 (xsd:integer)
  • 202 (xsd:integer)
  • 205 (xsd:integer)
  • 206 (xsd:integer)
  • 207 (xsd:integer)
  • 208 (xsd:integer)
  • 209 (xsd:integer)
  • 211 (xsd:integer)
  • 212 (xsd:integer)
  • 222 (xsd:integer)
  • 225 (xsd:integer)
  • 226 (xsd:integer)
  • 227 (xsd:integer)
  • 228 (xsd:integer)
  • 229 (xsd:integer)
  • 230 (xsd:integer)
  • 231 (xsd:integer)
  • 232 (xsd:integer)
  • 233 (xsd:integer)
  • 234 (xsd:integer)
  • 238 (xsd:integer)
  • 241 (xsd:integer)
  • 242 (xsd:integer)
  • 243 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 952382898 (xsd:integer)
  • 956506808 (xsd:integer)
  • 956526014 (xsd:integer)
  • 957129197 (xsd:integer)
  • 957129322 (xsd:integer)
  • 957129458 (xsd:integer)
  • 957130242 (xsd:integer)
  • 958267057 (xsd:integer)
  • 958267176 (xsd:integer)
  • 958372463 (xsd:integer)
  • 958460634 (xsd:integer)
  • 958460784 (xsd:integer)
  • 958580694 (xsd:integer)
  • 958600433 (xsd:integer)
  • 958601845 (xsd:integer)
  • 958601975 (xsd:integer)
  • 959365497 (xsd:integer)
  • 959368585 (xsd:integer)
  • 959368924 (xsd:integer)
  • 959369474 (xsd:integer)
  • 959369617 (xsd:integer)
  • 959371127 (xsd:integer)
  • 959829589 (xsd:integer)
  • 960946728 (xsd:integer)
  • 961199560 (xsd:integer)
  • 962033200 (xsd:integer)
  • 964062937 (xsd:integer)
  • 964063016 (xsd:integer)
  • 964067928 (xsd:integer)
  • 964705738 (xsd:integer)
  • 966160624 (xsd:integer)
  • 966270861 (xsd:integer)
  • 966569710 (xsd:integer)
  • 966571536 (xsd:integer)
  • 966572461 (xsd:integer)
  • 966573399 (xsd:integer)
  • 966574471 (xsd:integer)
  • 966576370 (xsd:integer)
  • 966599357 (xsd:integer)
  • 966599380 (xsd:integer)
  • 966740524 (xsd:integer)
  • 966740726 (xsd:integer)
  • 966743481 (xsd:integer)
  • 966743525 (xsd:integer)
  • 968019253 (xsd:integer)
  • 969214262 (xsd:integer)
  • 969214289 (xsd:integer)
  • 969214528 (xsd:integer)
  • 969218525 (xsd:integer)
  • 970516343 (xsd:integer)
  • 970516378 (xsd:integer)
  • 970516537 (xsd:integer)
  • 970516587 (xsd:integer)
  • 970948454 (xsd:integer)
  • 971019100 (xsd:integer)
  • 972685485 (xsd:integer)
  • 974204790 (xsd:integer)
  • 974204873 (xsd:integer)
  • 974204961 (xsd:integer)
  • 974208466 (xsd:integer)
  • 974224067 (xsd:integer)
  • 975494814 (xsd:integer)
  • 979514159 (xsd:integer)
  • 981076944 (xsd:integer)
  • 981196062 (xsd:integer)
  • 981196163 (xsd:integer)
  • 984362626 (xsd:integer)
  • 985354959 (xsd:integer)
  • 985355133 (xsd:integer)
  • 985862204 (xsd:integer)
  • 990906991 (xsd:integer)
  • 993228370 (xsd:integer)
  • 993266288 (xsd:integer)
  • 993359322 (xsd:integer)
  • 994268247 (xsd:integer)
  • 994681486 (xsd:integer)
  • 994755478 (xsd:integer)
  • 995817036 (xsd:integer)
  • 996845578 (xsd:integer)
  • 996845998 (xsd:integer)
  • 997010799 (xsd:integer)
  • 998148080 (xsd:integer)
  • 999020721 (xsd:integer)
  • 1000439698 (xsd:integer)
  • 1000565724 (xsd:integer)
  • 1000972260 (xsd:integer)
  • 1001838996 (xsd:integer)
  • 1003263827 (xsd:integer)
  • 1003754933 (xsd:integer)
  • 1003764112 (xsd:integer)
  • 1003791745 (xsd:integer)
  • 1003800383 (xsd:integer)
  • 1003830253 (xsd:integer)
  • 1003958297 (xsd:integer)
  • 1004253649 (xsd:integer)
  • 1004253975 (xsd:integer)
  • 1004416691 (xsd:integer)
  • 1004423993 (xsd:integer)
  • 1004426185 (xsd:integer)
  • 1004989566 (xsd:integer)
  • 1005140830 (xsd:integer)
  • 1007189030 (xsd:integer)
  • 1007606037 (xsd:integer)
  • 1008356951 (xsd:integer)
  • 1008357472 (xsd:integer)
  • 1008358039 (xsd:integer)
  • 1008359596 (xsd:integer)
  • 1008716827 (xsd:integer)
  • 1008716858 (xsd:integer)
  • 1009138272 (xsd:integer)
  • 1009331224 (xsd:integer)
  • 1009348363 (xsd:integer)
  • 1009361049 (xsd:integer)
  • 1009373001 (xsd:integer)
  • 1009373019 (xsd:integer)
  • 1009385170 (xsd:integer)
  • 1009639098 (xsd:integer)
  • 1011254736 (xsd:integer)
  • 1011579104 (xsd:integer)
  • 1012733966 (xsd:integer)
  • 1017394244 (xsd:integer)
  • 1017965272 (xsd:integer)
  • 1017965302 (xsd:integer)
  • 1017965770 (xsd:integer)
  • 1017965847 (xsd:integer)
  • 1017966259 (xsd:integer)
  • 1017966301 (xsd:integer)
  • 1018081624 (xsd:integer)
  • 1018711721 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionLink
dbo:year
  • 2018-01-01 (xsd:date)
dbp:wikiPageUsesTemplate
dbp:wordnet_type
dct:subject
rdf:type
rdfs:comment
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still the magazine's publisher, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still the magazine's publisher, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by [[Jann Wenner], and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • (Not to be confused with Rollin' Stone or The Rolling Stones.) Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture music. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture music and celebrities. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture related with musicians and celebrities. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including mulhsic, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is a far-left American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on music, politics, and popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is an American monthly magazine that focuses on music, the LBGTQ communitypolitics, and really anything to do with anal sex. It was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1967 by Jann Wenner, and the music critic Ralph J. Gleason. It was first known for its coverage of rock music and for political reporting by Hunter S. Thompson. In the 1990s, the magazine broadened and shifted its focus to a younger readership interested in youth-oriented television shows, film actors, and popular music. It has since returned to its traditional mix of content, including music, entertainment, and politics. (en)
  • Rolling Stone is This is the largest illuminati magazine promoting vocal and musical talent that has sold the soul to the devil!. The first magazine was released in 1967 and featured John Lennon on the cover and was published every two weeks. It is known for provocative photography and its cover photos, featuring musicians, politicians, athletes, and actors. In addition to its print version in the United States, it publishes content through Rollingstone.com and numerous international editions. (en)
rdfs:label
  • Rolling Stone (en)
rdfs:seeAlso
owl:differentFrom
owl:sameAs
foaf:depiction
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
foaf:name
  • Rolling Stone (en)
is dbo:creator of
is dbo:employer of
is dbo:knownFor of
is dbo:notableWork of
is dbo:publisher of
is dbo:related of
is dbo:subsidiary of
is dbo:wikiPageDisambiguates of
is dbo:wikiPageRedirects of
is dbo:writer of
is dbp:rev of
is dbp:subsid of
is foaf:primaryTopic of